Several types of fungi live harmlessly on human skin, but some can be infectious. Most common fungal skin treatment is Miconazole nitrate cream that treats easy symptoms of skin infections like nappy rashes, groin infections, nail infections, and sweat rashes. Athlete’s foot is one of the common fungal infections of the toes and feet. Many infections caused by fungus or yeast can affect other body parts and bring rashes, acne, and other problems. Miconazole treats them by killing the fungi and yeast that causing the infection.
Miconazole is a medicine that is also used to treat vaginal and oral thrush. For more details on this, you can ask your doctor. Before making use of Miconazole, make sure you speak with your doctor and find whether it is a right treatment for you or not.
- Miconazole is harmless to babies; still you should use only prescribed medicines if you are pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you are already taking any medicine or using creams, you should ask your doctor to use miconazole. This is important as miconazole can change the way anticoagulant medicines like warfarin work.
- You should avoid using miconazole if you ever had allergic reaction to a medicine or cream.
How to use Miconazole nitrate cream?
- First read the guidelines printed over the packaging of the leaflet. You will get to know about the cream and it application.
- Wash the infected area and dry it before applying miconazole cream. You need to apply the cream for a few weeks until the infection is gone. You can even use the cream for a further one or two week to prevent infection from coming back.
Can one face issues while using this medication?
Miconazole hardly brings any severe side effects. You will face some irritation when you use it at first, and a few people may experience mild allergic reactions like itching and redness. If you are among these people, speak with your doctor and get right prescription.
- It is always advisable to keep all medicines out of reach of children
- Store the medicine in cool and dark place
- Keep the drugs and medication away from sunlight
- Keep the Miconazole nitrate cream in refrigerator
Mahrshee lab offers range of pharmaceutical medications and drugs including Miconazole. You can contact the professionals working here and source hygienic and best quality skin treatment and fungal infection treatment creams.